I have just rewind in my head everything that has happened during the last two days and understood, that there’s even too much news to tell. But I will try to share most of them with you! Let’s start:
- With the help of our old barcamp friend Rashad Aliyev aka wapxana from Baku we have wap-version of the site: http://wap.blogcampcee.com/. Rashad, you are our hero! :)
- Now we have our own Twitter! Have you noticed a glamour flash block of our latest news on the right side of our site? Nice, right? :) Join in, and you will be aware of Blogcamp news right away!
- 3. After detecting 24 bots on the web-site (with MC Davidas a detective) we have installed reCAPTCHA. Therefore, dear friends, Stop spam. Read books.
- On request of acekievua we have added to the visible to all users profile version “Full name” item. Therefore now everyone not only knows that acekievua’s name is Zhenya Shevchenko, but can also sort and look for all of their buddies (and not only) using their real names in the userlist!
- We have also repaired some bugs after your comments, friends. Now you can see that sorting users by alphabet, country, Blogcamp attendance has become possible. You can also see all comments left to every blogpost on each language version of the site. There are also many others “also” which are already repaired on the process of correction. Thanks to everyone who leaves comments and helps to make the web-site more comfortable to all of us!
- We have optimized the code and boosted site upload speed, has everyone noticed? ;)
But the best news, my friends, is that there are already 421 of us! :)