As part of the Blogcamp CEE 2008, we will organize an Investor Day. Among its participants, we would welcome interested in the TMT (Telecommunications, Media, and Technologies) entrepreneurs and investors*.
During the Investor Day, a contest of companies of two categories will take place:
- Seed Stage (seeking financial support of Euro 50,000 -150,000)
- Early Growth Stage (seeking financial support of Euro 500,000 -1,000,000)
The competition will use the Silicon Valley Open Doors (SVOD) Conference principles, please refer to the competition page for details.
The Investor Day participants will have a number of unique opportunities, i.e:
- an opportunity to introduce their companies and projects to investors, ready to invest in the Central and Eastern Europe (CEE) region.
- an opportunity to have their projects evaluated by investors and venture capital professionals from the US and countries of Western Europe.
- an opportunity to find partners able to promote their company in other countries of the CEE region.
For investors from the CEE area:
- an opportunity to meet entrepreneurs from the CEE region
- an opportunity to meet investors from the US and countries of Western Europe, as well as to network and to start new partnerships
- an opportunity to get evaluation of the companies chosen for investments
For investors from the US and countries of Western Europe:
- an opportunity to get a picture of the venture capital business and establish contacts in the CEE area.
- an opportunity to identify companies planning to do business in either global markets or markets of the US, and countries of the Western Europe.
- an opportunity to find local partners for joint investments in the CEE region.
* Investors can be venture funds as well as angel investors.