AT&T announced that AT & T’s 5G network is live for consumers and businesses across the country, based on the country’s best and fastest wireless network.1
“Just as our lives have changed over the past few months, so have our expectations for wireless technology,” said Jeff McElfresh, CEO of AT&T Communications. “With AT&T 5G nationwide, our network begins the journey to transform connectivity as we know it by setting a breathtaking new bar of experiences and improved efficiency. Businesses, developers and consumers are already harnessing the potential of 5G and we are excited for customers across the United States to experience it for themselves. It is an exciting time in the field of technology. “
They said in a press release that they built AT&T 5G with customers in mind because they are more connected today than ever before. 5G will improve the things we do today and ultimately improve those experiences overall. And now that our 5G signal is reaching customers across the country, they can immediately enjoy immediate benefits, including:
- AT&T 5G offers at national scale connectivity, so whether you’re at home or on the go, you’ll enjoy 5G coverage in more places. 2 And the speed of 5G means fast downloads and very little lag time for all your on-demand entertainment and favorite mobile games. Increased capacity 5G capabilities will ultimately bring more bandwidth to handle all your devices at once – from your smartphone to your smart watch, to your connected car and beyond!
- Departure August 7, we are adding 5G access to our AT&T Unlimited Starter wireless plan for consumers from $ 35/ mo for 4 lines. This means that access to the AT&T 5G network will be at no additional cost for customers of any of our AT&T Unlimited Starter, Extra, and Elite plans.3
- Also starts August 7, we’re adding 5G access to our AT&T Business Unlimited Web-Only and Starter plans. It means Company customers with any of our AT&T Business Unlimited Web-only, Starter, Performance, and Elite plans, you’ll get 5G access at no additional cost. 4
- Lots of cool devices, including the Samsung Galaxy Note10 + 5G, Samsung Galaxy S20 family, Samsung Galaxy A71 5G, LG V60 ThinQ 5G, and LG VELVET 5G (and more coming soon).
- And our prepaid consumers Looking for a 5G service with no annual contract and no credit check, you have two options:
AT&T 5G promises businesses and consumers a whole new kind of network.
- 5G is already having a significant impact on the way businesses operate. Now, with 5G nationwide, we can create even more personalized experiences for businesses to engage with their customers in new and exciting ways, whether it’s a small business or a large business. .
- We’re already seeing the impact of 5G on the entertainment we consume today for things around the home, but as it progresses it can power more immersive, multisensory digital content like AR / VR. which offers consumers an unparalleled interactive experience, live games and experiences with connected objects such as your household appliances, security system or even your toothbrush.
- And as America looks to the future, technologies like 5G are going to play a huge role in shaping the future of all industries, with a focus on healthcare, manufacturing, sales. retail and live entertainment. Thanks to AT & T’s mmWave 5G technology (now available in parts of 35 cities across the country), we can enable those lightning-fast speeds and responsive connections.
“Our 5G deployment strategy in the sub-6 (5G) and mmWave (5G +) spectrum bands will provide the best mix of speeds, latency and coverage needed to enable breakthrough new capabilities to power 5G experiences. for consumers and businesses. Said Chris Sambar, executive vice president of technology operations. “Our competitors are still striving to deliver that same blend, which for them could take months or even years. What we offer is available to consumers and businesses today, and we’re not slowing down. have done so throughout our 144 year history, we will continue to innovate and invest in our network to extend our 5G coverage to more consumers and businesses across the country. “