The popular Friday Night is Art Night event returns to Lahaina on September 4, with updated protections including social distancing and face masks. Galleries will participate from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m., with limited capacity based on social distancing.
The current list of participating galleries is listed below:
- Kingwell Island Art – 834 Front Street # 103
- Lahaina Arts Society – Former Lahaina Courthouse in Banyan Tree Park
- Lahaina Print Vendors – 764 Front Street
- Galeries Martin Lawrence – 790 Front Street
- Peter Lik Gallery – 712 Front Street
- Sargent Fine Arts – 802 Front Street
- Village Gallery – Front and Dickenson Streets
- Gifts from the village gallery – Corner of Front and Dickenson streets
The galleries are thrilled to welcome the community back to town, and they’re not the only ones! The Baldwin Home Museum will be offering candlelight tours for $ 5 (kids under 12 free) as well as a free Pioneer Mill era sports exhibit on the front lawn. A silent auction of an original watercolor by Curtis Cost in a koa frame will be held on the Baldwin Home lawn. All proceeds will go to Art Night and other city revitalization efforts.
Don’t forget to visit the other shops as well and grab a bite to eat at one of the city’s open restaurants. Visit www.LahainaRestoration.org for a list of additional shopping and dining hours.
Masks are mandatory inside the galleries, hand sanitizer will be available on site and social distancing will be enforced. Be aware of the safety and comfort of yourself and others when participating.
Contact [email protected] for more information.
Image courtesy Lahaina Restoration Foundation