âWhether our members book flights with their Pathfinder Rewards card to earn fast-track rewards on airline tickets or receive a free annual Priority Pass airport lounge membership, we’re excited to help improve their summer travel, âsaid PenFed Senior Vice President of Consumer Products Sumeet Bhalla. âAfter a year filled with many challenges, we are also delighted to offer a PenFed cardholder a $ 10,000 Dream vacation. When our members are ready to travel again, we’ll be there to help. “
In addition to those approved for a Pathfinder map which are automatically entered, others interested in the $ 10,000 Dream Vacation sweepstakes are encouraged to participate in the following events to place through September 30, 2021.
An added benefit of the relaunched card is that new cardholders can now enjoy 50,000 bonus points when they spend $ 3,000 within the first 90 days. Reward points can be redeemed for gift cards, travel and merchandise.
Additional features and benefits of the PenFed PathfinderÂ® Rewards Visa SignatureÂ® card include:
- Cardholders earn points for all travel purchases – not just airline tickets or hotels.
- 4x points on all travel categories for PenFed Honors Advantage members.
- $ 100 annual credit on domestic air incidental travel records.
- $ 100 Global entry or $ 85 TSA Pre-Verification Statement Credit.
- Free annual membership to the Priority Pass airport lounge, a $ 99 value.
- No foreign transaction fees. *
- Favorable $ 95 annual fee * waived if Honors Advantage **.
To learn more about how the PenFed PathfinderÂ® Rewards Visa SignatureÂ® card helps members earn more wherever they go, visit PenFed Website.
* The Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for purchases is 14.99-17.99% when you open your account based on your creditworthiness, which includes an applicant’s credit score and length of membership. PenFed. Your actual APR will be disclosed at the time of credit approval. Not all applicants will be able to benefit from the lower rate. Promotional balance transfer rate of 0% APR for 12 months on transfers made from now until September 30, 2021. After that, the APR for the outstanding balance and any new balance transfer will be 17.99%. A 3% balance transfer fee applies to each transfer. This transaction is subject to credit approval. If you take advantage of this balance transfer, you will be immediately charged interest on all purchases made with your credit card, unless you pay the entire account balance, including balance transfers, in full each month to the payment due date.
** As a PenFed PathfinderÂ® Rewards cardholder, if you are eligible for Honors Advantage (member of the military or Access America account holder) at the time of request, we will waive the annual fee on your account. If you were not eligible to open the account, but subsequently become eligible, the annual fee will be waived on your next birthday. If at any time you do not meet the eligibility conditions, you will no longer be eligible for the waiver. You will receive notice of this change.
About PenFed Credit Union
Founded in 1935, the Pentagon Federal Credit Union (PenFed) is the second largest federal credit union in the United States, serving 2.3 million members worldwide with $ 28 billion in assets. PenFed Credit Union offers certificates, checks, credit cards, personal loans, mortgages, car loans, student loans, and a wide range of other financial services. Our mission is to empower members of our community to achieve their financial well-being. PenFed Credit Union is federally insured by the NCUA and is an Equal Housing Lender. To learn more about PenFed Credit Union, visit PenFed.org, like us on Facebook, and follow us @PenFed on Twitter. Interested in working for PenFed? Check us out on LinkedIn. We are proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer.
SOURCE PenFed Credit Union